— Formula 1 (@F1) September 4, 2015
How they finished on day two:
1) Sergio Perez (Force India) 1:35.570
2) Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) 1:35.634
3) Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) 1:35.743
4) Felipe Massa (Williams) 1:36.507
5) Jenson Button (McLaren) 1:36.901
6) Jules Bianchi (Marussia) 1:38.092
7) Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 1:39.041
8) Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso) 1:39.636
9) Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber) 1:39.976
10) Pastor Maldonado (Lotus) 1:41.613
11) Marcus Ericsson (Caterham) 1:42.516
Welcome to the official Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-28 car reveal, broadcast exclusively LIVE from the McLaren Technology Centre.
Here’s are the highlights from the day including a parade historic McLaren cars greats and Jenson Button and Sergio Perez unveiling the 2013 car to the world’s media.
You can also visit http://www.mclaren.com/formula1 for the MP4-28 image gallery and technical specification.
[via Im a die hard F1 Fan]
This season, McLarenTV will be bringing their fans regular, unique insights into the behind the scenes goings on at the MTC. Here’s the exclusive video from Checo’s first day the at MTC, greeting the team, meeting the press and joining fans from across the world our first ever LIVE G+ hangout.
McLaren have lined up Sergio Perez to replace Lewis Hamilton after losing their star driver to rivals Mercedes, The Daily Telegraph understands. [Source]